eGO Ipod Wallpaper

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
12,221
23upueu.png




Comments?
 
It really didn't take too long to make. Yes Canadianoob, the c4d adds a lot too it

Numb3rs, go ahead. I posted it for people who want it

I'll screenshot my iPod and upload it later once I fix my mail
 
Thanks Whisker :D glad someone besides me is using it :p
 
Been using it since the other day. Really looks great. I wife on the other hand doesn't like the fact that I took off my wallpaper of her and my daughter to put this up. LOL.

Numb3rs
 
Yep it is now my wallpaper as well. (Jailbroken iPhone) It goes nicely with my counter strike lock and unlock sounds :) Good job Simon

~R3D
 
hmm... so what ipods can use this!? =O just iphones? I have one of the new ipod nanos (that can play movies, take videos, and play the radio) and kinda want to put this on there! lol
 
hmm... so what ipods can use this!? =O just iphones? I have one of the new ipod nanos (that can play movies, take videos, and play the radio) and kinda want to put this on there! lol

Sorry man, only works on ipod touch and iphone :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top