- Joined
- Feb 6, 2009
- Messages
- 1,932
dam dude sorry.
poor puppy, but hey what kind of dog is that exactly?
I hope that your dog gets better. When my dog had to get surgery on his leg he had to wear one of those things around his neck and he hated it. I hope Skippy gets better soon.
awww cmon it just skippy. we all know each other.
My dog had one of these on at one point because of surgery on his foot. He kept pawing at the cone to get it off, felt bad for him. But he stop messsing with it and his bandages once he figured out we kept putting the cone back on him.
-Blue
10-14 days?!?!? haha my dog was up and running by the next day.
poor puppy, but hey what kind of dog is that exactly?
I have 2 cavaliers! They rock! Here are mine.
That's awesome, another eGO member with cavs! If we find another another maybe we can set up a Steam group![]()
I have 2 cavaliers! They rock! Here are mine.
That's awesome, another eGO member with cavs! If we find another another maybe we can set up a Steam group![]()
Great idea! LF1M must have Cavalier!
