Your own theme for domination

Ishanku34

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
748
If you guys could play a song for when you dominate someone what song would it be? Mine would probably be For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica. Also when your playing the game which song would you play? Mine Seek And Destroy also by Metallica
 
Beethoven Symphony No.9 :P lol
Or this one: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhcR1ZS2hVo[/ame]

Btw i dont listen this music in my free time:P i just like it in some kind of way:P
 
well now that you mention it you can probably change the sound file to play what you want... its all just a matter of finding the domination/dominated sound clip and replacing it.
 
"Pants on the ground (floor)" by Gen. Larry Platt. Lol, j/k I dont want a song for domination because it would play so often I would get sick of it:p BTW, Feather, you may want to change the picture on the youtube video.
 
Cockney Rejects- I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yJRVgIjYvI[/ame]

Or this absolute helmet..Filthy chav....Just a good laugh because it's so crap.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G2G2AeBS80[/ame]
 
Last edited:
I would play "Welcome To the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg[/ame]



Theme song would be the game By Motorhead. And now that Cuban said something about changing the sound file, I am now bent on finding it!!! :drool::P
 
Last edited:
my theme song for gameplay would be...hmmm...id say either "wanted dead or alive" - bon jovi...or "welcome to the jungle" - GNR...as for the domination song..."thunderstruck" - ac/dc
 
Something hard rock and fast moving such as Metallica and Guns N' Roses.
 
Definatly "Wanted Dead or Alive" -Bon Jovi. Love the begining.
 
personally i just like the doom sounds. especially for domination and headshot.
 
look at me (im a winner) - the aquabats.. i would start at about 1 minute...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzaDr1xwZe4[/ame]
 
Sorry guys, but I win this one.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8pEzi1E5Og[/ame]
 
Man so many choice's to choose from...
Chocolate Rain would be right up there as a good choice. Just the first two lines tho.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA[/ame]

How could I NOT want this as domination music???
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJRCE6e2xIg[/ame]

This is more of my spade rush music.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iypUpv9xelg[/ame]

AND HOW COULD THIS NOT BE LISTED YET!?!?!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE[/ame]
 
Man so many choice's to choose from...
Chocolate Rain would be right up there as a good choice. Just the first two lines tho.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

How could I NOT want this as domination music???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJRCE6e2xIg

This is more of my spade rush music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iypUpv9xelg

AND HOW COULD THIS NOT BE LISTED YET!?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Lol i wonder if you could play these all at once?
 
Back
Top