Switching divisions Bye bye T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Kudo

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 25, 2009
Messages
1,295
Jimmy here, I have the new game Bad company 2 and now i decided to go out and play the new game and will be leaving Cs:s for a lil while, Goodbye Cs:s Division!!!!!!!T_T *for now*
 
When you join eGO, you are in all divisions.

What I'm saying is your division tag may change but you are welcome to still play CS:S.
 
Peace, have fun over there, and come back to CSS and visit because I will never be there to visit you.
 
When you join eGO, you are in all divisions.

What I'm saying is your division tag may change but you are welcome to still play CS:S.

Its pretty silly to say goodbye since your not leaving in any way.
So you'll be in another game, people will still talk to you on the forums.

This goes to all players, you gotta stop thinking of the divisions as seperate entities.
Its all one big family, the division tags just show which game you favor or play more often than others.
 
I call dibs on event guy!

But ya, what he means as goodbye is he is going to play bc2 more than css.
 
Jimmay will always be the Official Password Provider to me. :crying:

he was stingy towards me.... >_>

and yeah, youre still around, youre still gona post around the forums, only, we are gona miss the screams that you make when admins slap you xD
 
alright bud but your not shakin me im gonna be playin BFBC2 so dont miss meh
 
Bah we dont need no stinkin division tags.
I play the eve demo more than i do CS:S anymore lol :P
 
CSS just doesnt feel the same. Oh wait yes it does. Jk have fun jimmy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top