DoNt BaCkStAb Me BrO! i am no longer!
Hey all,
Figured id make my name a bit more streamline. I dont think anyone really gets the reference anymore anyways... besides its better suited as a TF2 name(dods is better though).
so anyways i know its a fairly extreme name change (<--- internet sarcasm) but i shall now be known as BaCkStAb!
See ya in game!(avalanche... pretty much only if youre on avalanche. well i do play on other servers but mostly avalanche. but i digress...)
LATER!:scared:
Hey all,
Figured id make my name a bit more streamline. I dont think anyone really gets the reference anymore anyways... besides its better suited as a TF2 name(dods is better though).
so anyways i know its a fairly extreme name change (<--- internet sarcasm) but i shall now be known as BaCkStAb!

See ya in game!(avalanche... pretty much only if youre on avalanche. well i do play on other servers but mostly avalanche. but i digress...)
LATER!:scared:








I already thought where is BaCkStaB Me Br0!, no just kidding












