The player (pwner) formerly known as...

BaCkStAb!

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
729
DoNt BaCkStAb Me BrO! i am no longer!

Hey all,
Figured id make my name a bit more streamline. I dont think anyone really gets the reference anymore anyways... besides its better suited as a TF2 name(dods is better though).

so anyways i know its a fairly extreme name change (<--- internet sarcasm) but i shall now be known as BaCkStAb! :cool:

See ya in game!(avalanche... pretty much only if youre on avalanche. well i do play on other servers but mostly avalanche. but i digress...)

LATER!:scared:
 
:) I already thought where is BaCkStaB Me Br0!, no just kidding:P
Funny signature text btw:P
 
Quite ironic how your name was "Dont backstab me bro" and now its "Backstab" Must've got sick of people not listening! :P
 
Such a substantial name change! Wouldn't have guessed you were the same person =P
 
I've seen you running and kept thinking to myself "Is that the same guy?" Thanks for clearing it up.

No sarcasm, I seriously was confused.
 
Back
Top