I didn't realize scouts were so....

Wallrat

Famous
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
574
Hawt.

129121717159811606.jpg


Wallrat from INS. May have to start hanging out in TF2 servers!
 
Lol, nice pic :)

Hope to see you online!! I'll be the guy tauntkilling and somehow managing to dominate using tactics that would otherwise be invalid (combat engineer, melee only pyro, fists heavy, etc) for the lolz, and for my lol videos :thumbup1:
 
Lol, nice pic :)

Hope to see you online!! I'll be the guy tauntkilling and somehow managing to dominate using tactics that would otherwise be invalid (combat engineer, melee only pyro, fists heavy, etc) for the lolz, and for my lol videos :thumbup1:

So... the guy dying a lot? =)
 
Not necessarily a lot... But the added humiliation for you when he taunt kills you is worth the deaths. ;o
 
When I used to work computer retails a few years ago, you'd be surprised the caliber girl that knew/played TF2, but the area in which I worked was heavily skewed toward hot women/college girls.
 
Lol, nice pic :)

Hope to see you online!! I'll be the guy tauntkilling and somehow managing to dominate using tactics that would otherwise be invalid (combat engineer, melee only pyro, fists heavy, etc) for the lolz, and for my lol videos :thumbup1:

And, pray tell, what is wrong with combat engineer? I find using the sentry as a backup weapon and distraction and my shotty as primary works better than just being a defensive turtle-simulcra!
 
And, pray tell, what is wrong with combat engineer? I find using the sentry as a backup weapon and distraction and my shotty as primary works better than just being a defensive turtle-simulcra!

Well, in some maps, if you don't use your Sentry defensively, you're just hindering your entire team.

This is especially true on any CTF map, where a good Engy defense is the backbone to success.
 
Well, in some maps, if you don't use your Sentry defensively, you're just hindering your entire team.

This is especially true on any CTF map, where a good Engy defense is the backbone to success.

Actually, I find using these tactics for area denial, such as the water on 2 fort, can be very useful. If my team doesn't have to worry about people coming up the sewers, they can concentrate defense to be the most effective. And if they don't have to worry about people attacking their backs in the enemy sewers, or spamming the bridge from the water, they can adopt more aggressive tactics.
 
Actually, I find using these tactics for area denial, such as the water on 2 fort, can be very useful. If my team doesn't have to worry about people coming up the sewers, they can concentrate defense to be the most effective. And if they don't have to worry about people attacking their backs in the enemy sewers, or spamming the bridge from the water, they can adopt more aggressive tactics.

The water is the absolute worst way to try to enter 2Fort. It's one very narrow, singular bottleneck with a long hallway making it easy to predict when the enemy is approaching. On the other hand, attacking from the front gives you three different ways of entering the base (front entrance through sink room, front entrance through grate, or battlements). It's also the worst way to try to attack the bridge. Like nearly every FPS, TF2 gives a massive advantage to those with the high ground. Those from below have a much smaller chance to hit somehow than those attacking from above.

Honestly, in 2Fort, as long as your team is constantly pushing out, the only sentry you need is in the hayroom. Everything else helps, but is entirely unnecessary.

But if someone is wasting their sentry in the water or in the sewer or whatever when there is no sentry in the hayroom at all, then either the opposing team is doing nothing or your team is losing. Without that sentry in the hayroom, all you need is one Scout to win the entire game.
 
And, pray tell, what is wrong with combat engineer? I find using the sentry as a backup weapon and distraction and my shotty as primary works better than just being a defensive turtle-simulcra!

you misunderstand me... when I say combat engineer I mean no turrets, plus, no-taunt-no-kill :thumbup1:
 
Back
Top