
Lol, nice pic
Hope to see you online!! I'll be the guy tauntkilling and somehow managing to dominate using tactics that would otherwise be invalid (combat engineer, melee only pyro, fists heavy, etc) for the lolz, and for my lol videos :thumbup1:
Someone called for me?So... the guy dying a lot? =)
Someone called for me?

That image is photoshopped. Here's the original.
![]()

Perhaps this should be our new recruitment campaign![]()
Lol, nice pic
Hope to see you online!! I'll be the guy tauntkilling and somehow managing to dominate using tactics that would otherwise be invalid (combat engineer, melee only pyro, fists heavy, etc) for the lolz, and for my lol videos :thumbup1:
That image is photoshopped. Here's the BONK!'d up picture.
And, pray tell, what is wrong with combat engineer? I find using the sentry as a backup weapon and distraction and my shotty as primary works better than just being a defensive turtle-simulcra!
Well, in some maps, if you don't use your Sentry defensively, you're just hindering your entire team.
This is especially true on any CTF map, where a good Engy defense is the backbone to success.
Actually, I find using these tactics for area denial, such as the water on 2 fort, can be very useful. If my team doesn't have to worry about people coming up the sewers, they can concentrate defense to be the most effective. And if they don't have to worry about people attacking their backs in the enemy sewers, or spamming the bridge from the water, they can adopt more aggressive tactics.
And, pray tell, what is wrong with combat engineer? I find using the sentry as a backup weapon and distraction and my shotty as primary works better than just being a defensive turtle-simulcra!