Movies that You Like from 2009

bizXn

Active Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
339
Hey guys! I watched a whole lot of movies from 2009 via Netflix. My favorite one is District 9. What are your guys' favorite movies?
 
The hangover


Or


Trailer park boys: countdown to liquor day
 
I didn't like District 9 at all. I thought that it was horrible. My two favorite though were Avatar and The Hangover. Very good movies.
 
I didn't like District 9 at all. I thought that it was horrible. My two favorite though were Avatar and The Hangover. Very good movies.

I have to agree with this post. I really liked Avator and hangover.

I rented District 9, didn't even finish watching it (which says a lot..)
 
Inglourious Basterds was probably my favourite film of 2009. Christolph Waltz's performance was absolutely brilliant and I am glad that he got an Oscar for it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top