B bizXn Active Member Joined Oct 21, 2009 Messages 339 Mar 14, 2010 #1 Hey guys! I watched a whole lot of movies from 2009 via Netflix. My favorite one is District 9. What are your guys' favorite movies?
Hey guys! I watched a whole lot of movies from 2009 via Netflix. My favorite one is District 9. What are your guys' favorite movies?
C CanadianNoOB Poster Joined Dec 16, 2009 Messages 221 Mar 14, 2010 #2 Star Trek was one of my Favs. It's a perfect summer block buster.
Sexy Beast Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,641 Mar 14, 2010 #3 Crank 2: High Voltage ...yes, I'm being serious.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Mar 14, 2010 #4 The hangover Or Trailer park boys: countdown to liquor day
K Kryptonian EGO Zealot Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 1,925 Mar 14, 2010 #5 I totally agree with u Bizongod! District 9 is the best of 09'!
C CanadianNoOB Poster Joined Dec 16, 2009 Messages 221 Mar 14, 2010 #6 Sexy Beast said: Crank 2: High Voltage ...yes, I'm being serious. Click to expand... When I saw it with my buddies we couldn't stop laughing at how overly offensive and ridiculous it was. The key do enjoying Crank 2 is to not take it seriously when watching.
Sexy Beast said: Crank 2: High Voltage ...yes, I'm being serious. Click to expand... When I saw it with my buddies we couldn't stop laughing at how overly offensive and ridiculous it was. The key do enjoying Crank 2 is to not take it seriously when watching.
B Britishbrat1993 Famous Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 542 Mar 14, 2010 #8 Hangover...the shizznoz right there
B bizXn Active Member Joined Oct 21, 2009 Messages 339 Mar 14, 2010 #9 Yeah I loved the hangover too. Wish I could rent that again.
taylorFrost Poster Joined Jul 17, 2009 Messages 157 Mar 15, 2010 #11 I didn't like District 9 at all. I thought that it was horrible. My two favorite though were Avatar and The Hangover. Very good movies.
I didn't like District 9 at all. I thought that it was horrible. My two favorite though were Avatar and The Hangover. Very good movies.
C Canadian Invader Forum Fiend Joined Feb 15, 2010 Messages 712 Mar 15, 2010 #12 Pirate Radio, hands down. Good movie, great soundtrack.
S SoldierX77 Thread Junky Joined Jun 6, 2009 Messages 805 Mar 15, 2010 #14 Not District 9... I thought that was terrible, I liked the Hurt Locker.
D DragonD The Division of None Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,240 Mar 16, 2010 #15 taylorFrost said: I didn't like District 9 at all. I thought that it was horrible. My two favorite though were Avatar and The Hangover. Very good movies. Click to expand... I have to agree with this post. I really liked Avator and hangover. I rented District 9, didn't even finish watching it (which says a lot..)
taylorFrost said: I didn't like District 9 at all. I thought that it was horrible. My two favorite though were Avatar and The Hangover. Very good movies. Click to expand... I have to agree with this post. I really liked Avator and hangover. I rented District 9, didn't even finish watching it (which says a lot..)
M ManBearPig Thread Junky Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 843 Mar 16, 2010 #16 Aww how could you guys not like District 9...people being blown up...Awesome
C Captain Canuck EGO Addict Joined Sep 2, 2008 Messages 1,159 Mar 16, 2010 #17 Inglourious Basterds was probably my favourite film of 2009. Christolph Waltz's performance was absolutely brilliant and I am glad that he got an Oscar for it.
Inglourious Basterds was probably my favourite film of 2009. Christolph Waltz's performance was absolutely brilliant and I am glad that he got an Oscar for it.
R Rawsword Forum Fiend Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 697 Mar 16, 2010 #18 Inglourious Basterds, The Hangover and Sherlock Holmes.
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Mar 16, 2010 #19 Hannah Montana The Movie.
Dead Tom EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 7,693 Mar 16, 2010 #20 iEye Captain said: Hannah Montana The Movie. Click to expand... Interesting... Inglorious Bastards and Shutter Island
iEye Captain said: Hannah Montana The Movie. Click to expand... Interesting... Inglorious Bastards and Shutter Island