Who recruited YOU into EdgeGamers?

Got Recruited

I was playing on the eGO jail server for a while and then =(eG)= Super Shoot asked me if i wanted to join eGO. I just backed out of my other clan so i thought, why not..:)
 
awh we would play tf2 egypt all the time, then i went and ruined it and started dominating at counter-strike

Yesss. Egypt... Sarge... good times. :w00t:

You did ruin it :cursing:

Now all I play is 2fort (kidding)
 
I was playing on RP with some of the other admins here and just followed suit.
 
CoD 4 Crossfire server recruited me on it's own.

And I joined because it was the only server where saying "Hi all" would get some responses.

Now I'm on a break tho, lawlz.
 
It was Reflex99...
He just kept telling me how great eGO was, and that it's alot of fun to be a member, so I joined:D !up reflex:P
 
I'd played on eGO's INS servers for a while, and have had a few players try to recruit me before, but Death_Blade was the one to finally get me to join. I guess he got tired of not being in first place and was able to settle for having a clan-mate up there instead of him. :P
 
I stumbled upon eGO while in another clan I wasn't happy with. I was a tech/admin but found the server to be over-controlled. They eventually decided to make regular parts of the game bannable simply because they could. So I started looking for something more fulfilling and ended up on eGO servers.. FrikFry and Sean eventually introduced me to the forum and I was soon convinced to join after looking through the threads. I was intrigued by the events and community.
 
Cyclone recruited me in Inferno. I miss Inferno, i played it at least three hours a day and joked around with everyone all the time (which is what got me noticed).
 
Back
Top