"Whatever Shall We Do?!" THE RESULTS + I need more help making final plans!!!

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
"Whatever Shall We Do?!" THE RESULTS + I need more help making final plans!!!

For those of you who are not sure what this is about, I had a post where I asked for your guys' help in figuring out how we'd celebrate my birthday with ze clan. Here are those results:

View Poll Results: What to do?!
This poll will close on 04-22-2010 at 06:43 PM
Interview me for my weekly e interviews 6 19.35%
Join the edgegamers facebook page 2 6.45%
Start a forum group for "Fans of YSD" 3 9.68%
Invade and post (not spam) on another/other parts of the forum 6 19.35%
Work on a random project/post of your guys' choice 5 16.13%
Y'all join me for an unofficial road trip (this lotus servers perhaps?) 13 41.94%
Post nothing in the forums for a day/ x days 7 22.58%
(Other) 10 32.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You have already voted on this poll



So, while the poll is still actually open, it looks like the voting has died down. Here's what's going down as a result...
1) Interview...while only getting 19.35% of the vote, I AM going to go through with this one for the simple fact that is is becoming hard to get in contact with the 'e's to interview each week. They seem to be the most elusive people in eGO lol. There are several ways we can do this:
A) I interview myself (lame?)
B) You guys pick somebody else to interview me
C) I open things up to all of you to each send me a question to answer so, in a sense, you are all interviewing me (this one sounds like the most fun lol).

2) Facebook page...not gonna happen now lol

3) "Fans of YSD"...also not gonna happen. Sorry you three--gonna have to make it yourself I guess HAHA

4) Invade another part of the forum...this got the same number of votes as "interview me", but I have no good justification for going with it because I dunno what I'd say elsewhere. I have the most fun being a pain in your guys' necks.

5) Random project of your guys' choice...not enough votes, so I will have to decline. HOWEVER....if there was something in particular you had in mind that you REALLY wanted me to maybe do, you guys can always send me a message or IM me on Steam and ask. I might be up to it.

6) Unofficial road trip...this, being the most popular selection, WILL be going down. I am not entirely sure what my schedule will look like next week, so I can't set any dates right now, but I think I will do maybe 2-3 of them at different times of day/night so that a bunch of you can join me. If you want to be a part of them, add me as a friend on Steam. I think when I do them, I will just spam all my friends to see who's down at that moment.

7) Post nothing for x days...since I accepted #1, I think I kinda have to accept this one. SO...I will put this decision in your hands as well. Just be warned--the longer I am away, the more I think I might come back with to say when I get back, lol.
A) Just the 28th (1 day)...we'll miss you too much!
B) 2 days...gotta make it worth a little something
C) 3 days...you're a nuisance
D) 4 days...I hate your guts YSD, get outta here. Also, why isn't there a "forever" option?

8) Other...A lot of you said "realism." Still not sure what you guys had in mind with this one haha. If you can explain it to me, I will do what I can to facilitate it. Otherwise, I am going to have to pass.



Again...don't forget to comment on #1 and #7!!! This is your guys' only chance to control my randomness, so utilize it to it's fullest!!!
 
For # 1) You should get someone to interview YOU

For #7) Don't go. If you do, all we have to look forward to is bets/bounty threads :P
 
For Number 8, Attend our weekly Realism Event on Saturdays at 8 PM Central Time. You can be a reporter assigned with a war group and interview us there!
 
For Number 8, Attend our weekly Realism Event on Saturdays at 8 PM Central Time. You can be a reporter assigned with a war group and interview us there!

thats a great idea, you should write a report on all the best moments that happens during realism, it would also help people who's not been to really understand what the event is about

oh and
1.B
7.A
 
For Number 8, Attend our weekly Realism Event on Saturdays at 8 PM Central Time. You can be a reporter assigned with a war group and interview us there!
thats a great idea, you should write a report on all the best moments that happens during realism, it would also help people who's not been to really understand what the event is about

That is actually a really good idea and I WOULD...but there is a reason why I talk about how much I love Realism and have only shown up twice--I play and coach on a semi-pro football team and we practice and play on the weekend, so I will again be gone for an away game this Saturday from Noon to midnight PST, and then the Saturday after that we're at "home", but I'll still be gone noon to 7pm PST...
 
Thats only an hour into the event right? If my math is correct (And by no means am I claiming it it.[It is]) You can come in late, the event usually lasts an unspecified amount of hours. (Usually 11 or 12 Central time[Which is 9 or 10 PST Right?])
 
Thats only an hour into the event right? If my math is correct (And by no means am I claiming it it.[It is]) You can come in late, the event usually lasts an unspecified amount of hours. (Usually 11 or 12 Central time[Which is 9 or 10 PST Right?])

Well...I am 99% sure I am gonna eat after too...so then that's 8pm, so then if I get on right after, I do it for MAYBE an hour? Hmmm...yeah I suppose I could do that...
 
Back
Top