What Happens On Flash....

Erich

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
1,767
Well this just happened not so long ago...

While my screenshot button didn't work for me sadly... Lung had pulled off a triple kill.
 
Kinda like this one?
dod_flash0020.jpg
 
Does not an hour go by anymore where we don't have a new thread based solely around a screenshot?
 
Again guys, there is a "Screenshots *Put Here*" thread on the first page, you just have to look. This kind of thing really dosnt deserve its own thread. I swear, there's like 3 of these a day...
 
Im getting tired of these "pretty useless threads" place thim in the "screenshot here thread" likeCanadian Invader said.
 
It's my favorite server.

If you can snipe on Flash then you my friend are a good sniper.

There really is no place to camp on the map. That is what I like about it :P

:)


On another note, what the hell is this, shoot Kirk once and post a screen shot of it week? Geeze.............
 
ok come on posting about how you killed kirk with a sniper no no no no when you get him with the knife well then post because it is very rare even to me and im a melee expert. It is not that hard to kill kirk with a gun or nade so come on stop posting about kirk he is not the best like all players they cant be imposable to kill because there number gets picked. The only time to post kills and such is if you get 5 kills with one rocket or like choco's kills but anything else is not impressive. ( I still cant believe i can post from school but i leave in 3mins ) *sad face*
 
ok come on posting about how you killed kirk with a sniper no no no no when you get him with the knife well then post because it is very rare even to me and im a melee expert. It is not that hard to kill kirk with a gun or nade so come on stop posting about kirk he is not the best like all players they cant be imposable to kill because there number gets picked. The only time to post kills and such is if you get 5 kills with one rocket or like choco's kills but anything else is not impressive. ( I still cant believe i can post from school but i leave in 3mins ) *sad face*

And this is why your gone.
 
no Kirk thats why you raged off my friends list and game plus did not talk to me because i punched you. *hints at im better at melee then you*
 
no Kirk thats why you raged off my friends list and game plus did not talk to me because i punched you. *hints at im better at melee then you*

Why cant weee be friends. Why cant weeeee be friends.

I sort of imagine this like the new Star Trek, where Spock and Kirk hate each other.
 
I have to agree, pretty pointless to post a screen shot that you killed someone, when in fact they killed you 20 times straight and you managed to spray with a Thompson and get a head shot. I admit I do get kick out of those posts, and you can only imagine what i say when I see them.
 
I have to agree, pretty pointless to post a screen shot that you killed someone, when in fact they killed you 20 times straight and you managed to spray with a Thompson and get a head shot. I admit I do get kick out of those posts, and you can only imagine what i say when I see them.

LoL agreed but I <3 all the endless raging going on here!:chair:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top