Kinda like this one?
![]()
imagine if each were 25 points? heheheBtws, is flash a good server? I'd like to find a spot for camping. XD
Btws, is flash a good server? I'd like to find a spot for camping. XD

yeh flash is fantastic....if you thoroughly enjoy a good nadespamfest...
also, those who need to brag...i wont finish the sentence
-Blue
i feel so guilty, but i wonder who?
It's my favorite server.
If you can snipe on Flash then you my friend are a good sniper.
There really is no place to camp on the map. That is what I like about it![]()

ok come on posting about how you killed kirk with a sniper no no no no when you get him with the knife well then post because it is very rare even to me and im a melee expert. It is not that hard to kill kirk with a gun or nade so come on stop posting about kirk he is not the best like all players they cant be imposable to kill because there number gets picked. The only time to post kills and such is if you get 5 kills with one rocket or like choco's kills but anything else is not impressive. ( I still cant believe i can post from school but i leave in 3mins ) *sad face*
no Kirk thats why you raged off my friends list and game plus did not talk to me because i punched you. *hints at im better at melee then you*
no Kirk thats why you raged off my friends list and game plus did not talk to me because i punched you. *hints at im better at melee then you*
I have to agree, pretty pointless to post a screen shot that you killed someone, when in fact they killed you 20 times straight and you managed to spray with a Thompson and get a head shot. I admit I do get kick out of those posts, and you can only imagine what i say when I see them.
LoL agreed but I <3 all the endless raging going on here!:chair: