Not more frags? :O

I'd love to see a full montage one day

roughly 10 seconds of average recording in css takes up 25gb+... making just one minute 150GB... with my limited hard disk space at the moment... that's not going to be possible, but i'd like to try working on something that large scale one day.
 
roughly 10 seconds of average recording in css takes up 25gb+... making just one minute 150GB... with my limited hard disk space at the moment... that's not going to be possible, but i'd like to try working on something that large scale one day.

You take up like 2.5 GB per second recording CSS?
 
I'd be a bit angry knowing that i got killed by a gun not pointing directly at me, but remotely to my left. All in all, nice videos, although i don't think recording would take that much space.
 
It does take up that much space. ><. And as for it looking like I wasn't aiming at them, there is a small amount of delay on sourcetv, meaning the shot looks like it's fired and then you move your crosshair onto their head, however if you look closely at the bullet holes, you can tell that the crosshair was on the enemie's head when the shot was fired.
 
Yeah and that's with bad FPS :P

That's using 480fps... startmovie and endmovie records thousands of .tga files :]

Your probably doing something wrong if you take up 2.5 GB of space every second...
 
Your probably doing something wrong if you take up 2.5 GB of space every second...

Nope, i'm doing it properly ty. Incorporated 2 by clayman took over 1 terrabyte :].

the 2.5gb is including the rendered version after virtualdub, but yeah.

Nice try tho.
 
Nope, i'm doing it properly ty. Incorporated 2 by clayman took over 1 terrabyte :].

the 2.5gb is including the rendered version after virtualdub, but yeah.

Nice try tho.

my bad? I have better things to do then waste a TB of space on this...
 
my bad? I have better things to do then waste a TB of space on this...

Like trolling your gaming community's forums! ;)

And ftr, I wouldn't use anything near that much, even if I did have it. That's a LOT of editing ><
 
Oh look another trolling post
"I want attention, let me post the same inconstructive comments with no point on every thread so everyone thinks i'm cool!"

1272032348451.jpg
 
Back
Top