uncalled for Beta, uncalled for.Oh look more frag videos
"I want attention, let me record myself playing, add music and upload it to youtube!"
Omnomnom
I'd love to see a full montage one day
roughly 10 seconds of average recording in css takes up 25gb+... making just one minute 150GB... with my limited hard disk space at the moment... that's not going to be possible, but i'd like to try working on something that large scale one day.
You take up like 2.5 GB per second recording CSS?

Yeah and that's with bad FPS
That's using 480fps... startmovie and endmovie records thousands of .tga files :]
Your probably doing something wrong if you take up 2.5 GB of space every second...
Nope, i'm doing it properly ty. Incorporated 2 by clayman took over 1 terrabyte :].
the 2.5gb is including the rendered version after virtualdub, but yeah.
Nice try tho.
my bad? I have better things to do then waste a TB of space on this...
Oh look another trolling post
"I want attention, let me post the same inconstructive comments with no point on every thread so everyone thinks i'm cool!"
Oh look another trolling post
"I want attention, let me post the same inconstructive comments with no point on every thread so everyone thinks i'm cool!"