- Joined
- Sep 10, 2007
- Messages
- 3,042
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpcUxwpOQ_A[/ame]
I have a total of 3 support tickets to FBG as well as our Technical team to have HLx installed. Stats will be enabled as soon as humanly possible. Till then, enjoy the new server as best as possible.
For those of you who are new to the map, take this time to get familiar with it so you don't loose your valuable plinks/points. I am hoping to have at least 1 of the 2 stats trackers up and running by this weekend.
With that being said, there should be no more complaining about stats or nasty PMs sent to me about how they could have raised their rank 110 slots by now if stats were on.
Don't Panic
I have a total of 3 support tickets to FBG as well as our Technical team to have HLx installed. Stats will be enabled as soon as humanly possible. Till then, enjoy the new server as best as possible.
For those of you who are new to the map, take this time to get familiar with it so you don't loose your valuable plinks/points. I am hoping to have at least 1 of the 2 stats trackers up and running by this weekend.
With that being said, there should be no more complaining about stats or nasty PMs sent to me about how they could have raised their rank 110 slots by now if stats were on.
Don't Panic






























