Just curious...

conjones

I made one post
Joined
May 21, 2010
Messages
14
Does anyone else twitch...about the soon to be engie update...all the time? Like, it's ridiculous, I check the TF2 blog about every 2 minutes. I'm going crazy.
 
I wonder how 'big' it's going to be though...like how the Demo/Soldier update turned into the WAR with the comic and all that...Valve just keeps raising the bar with each update. Also a new Meet the Team video uhhhhhhhhhhhh*drool*
 
Im gonna go jump of a cliff with no pants on.
 
DOUBLE POST FAIL

also, lava, make sure i'm there. I'll post pics.
 
Im excited for it, but i dont really play engi lol. I just think it will be funny to see nothing but turtling engis everywhere you go :p
 
With all the hype behind this, this update is either going please a lot or piss the majority of the community off. Calm down people, you're going to disappoint yourself if it's just mediocre.
 
DOUBLE POST FAIL

also, lava, make sure i'm there. I'll post pics.

Unreleated.png
 
I'm going crazy waiting for the update also!!!! I've been working on my water shark engineer tactics for when it is released!!!!

Actually, I am not too much crazier than normal, but I have been using more of my crazy tactics to make my point to other people!!!!

I like how XOsniper is no-clipping in your pic! You should have respawn in there also!!!
 
meh, im not excited about a whole team of engies up against another team of engies for a good couple of weeks. I can wait for the update to come.
 
i was going to close this thread, but after seeing lavas leet ms paint skill with me no-clipping, I'm going to leave this thread alone because the leetness is to strong.
 
With all the hype behind this, this update is either going please a lot or piss the majority of the community off. Calm down people, you're going to disappoint yourself if it's just mediocre.

Yeah exactly, this has me kind of nervous...
 
NO! BodyBagger just made me lose the game... ugh..


I am more excited for lava's suicide than the engie update, it will be legendary!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top