Looks really good but isn't that spidermans arch nemesis?
"Peter discovers what he thinks is a black version of his Spider-Man costume, which turns out to be an alien symbiote; Peter is able to reject the symbiote after a difficult struggle, though the symbiote returns several times as Venom for revenge." -Wikipedia

But.... a bit to small.
looks pretty good other then that. You could always try making a sig that is "3D" where a part of it is "popping" out of the sig. Like a gun, sword, a fist etc. Just need to save it as a png and you're good ^_^Ok, that venom sig is awsome, also celtic if you cant see it, there is a little bar under "spider" on the top sig too haha
At least I can understand ^_^ Mainly why I didn't see it is it blends into the background more and having the spider man on top of the lil block hides it more. But with the Venom he put it under so it was like "pop, look at me I'm a lil block
" lol
Next stop! Fixing your animated sig. It says you're an esilly banana
Oh, I haven't even noticed that but thanks Celtic :]