Spider-Man

V-FIN

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
653
Just a little signature that I made earlier.. Thanks to GodsAssassin for helping me out while making this :)

2sbkja1.jpg


*Update, Venom added*
352mzyf.jpg

Comments, tips and feedback are welcome ^^
 
Last edited:
Looks really good but isn't that spidermans arch nemesis?

That would be Venom and Carnage :P "Peter discovers what he thinks is a black version of his Spider-Man costume, which turns out to be an alien symbiote; Peter is able to reject the symbiote after a difficult struggle, though the symbiote returns several times as Venom for revenge." -Wikipedia
Which means this is when spidie has this suit on ;)


ANYWAYS! Very good sig. Looks real sick. Since at a first glance you can't really tell what is going on. I might have desaturated the background just slightly. Not dramatic. But just enough to give some contrast. But it works real well either way :P
 
Not sure what you're doing with the block under Venoms name. I know it's a part of his head. But not sure why it's there :P looks pretty good other then that. You could always try making a sig that is "3D" where a part of it is "popping" out of the sig. Like a gun, sword, a fist etc. Just need to save it as a png and you're good ^_^
 
Ok, that venom sig is awsome, also celtic if you cant see it, there is a little bar under "spider" on the top sig too haha
 
Ok, that venom sig is awsome, also celtic if you cant see it, there is a little bar under "spider" on the top sig too haha

I had to put my eyeball onto my monitor to pretty much see it. 1920x1080. Things like that is understandable to miss :P At least I can understand ^_^ Mainly why I didn't see it is it blends into the background more and having the spider man on top of the lil block hides it more. But with the Venom he put it under so it was like "pop, look at me I'm a lil block :)" lol

Still a good style :)
 
Thanks guys for the feedback ^^

Also I still wanna thank Gods for giving me perfect tips for theses sigs <3
 
Oh, I haven't even noticed that but thanks Celtic :]

^_^ You're welcome. You probably could just remake it or do a new new one ^_^ I'm currently on an animated sig project. Hopefully they will like it!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top