it should just be a jar of solid gold. So when it hits a guy, it just goes clunk and works like a sandman ball.

I want a gold dead ringer!If they make a Gold Wrench, they should have a Gold version of every weapon ever. I want a gold Sandvich.
I want a gold dead ringer!
oh..
nvm
This is why I've got 2 hats in 80 hours of play. I don't care much for the cosmetics. I can't even see them when I'm busy firing a rocket into some guys face
lolThis!Engineers with a golden wrench dies as easily as a engineer with a normal wrench,
all I can say is all these drops of hats, items and more crap makes people easier to kill, since you can distinguish players, therefore able to target them more easily
Oh my god, this thread has had so many tl;dr posts, it needs a health warning on it or something
Anyway, stop QQing, its a cosmetic wrench, it doesn't matter. Wouldn't be special either if everyone had it, so whatever *shrugs*
I don't care much for the cosmetics. I can't even see them when I'm busy firing a rocket into some guys face