Having wisdom teeth Pulled.

swat5

Famous
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
455
Hey guys, I am Haveing my wisdom teeth Pulled tomorrow so i will be gone for a week so i though i should post something so you guys know ok well see you guys when I get better hope its sooner then later.
 
my friend just got his pulled he was fine after a few days, u should be fine.
 
Eh wisdom teeth now a days are not a big deal as they once were. You will be back in no time.
 
I will let you leave if you promise to video yourself afterwords.
 
Take care swat!

I'm 16 and haven't gotten my wisdom tooth/teeth pulled. At what age ( average ) do they need to be pulled?

Hope to see you in jail soon :D
 
Make sure you don't suck on anything, you can rip the clot out and have a condition called dry socket, not good. Otherwise your recovery and stuff all depends on how well you heal, I was eating pho the next day so YMMV.

Take care swat!

I'm 16 and haven't gotten my wisdom tooth/teeth pulled. At what age ( average ) do they need to be pulled?

Hope to see you in jail soon :D

Not a dentist but basically they are pulled when they start giving you problems. If they are impacted (rotated 90 degrees to your regular teeth) they'll probably be puller sooner rather than later. Talking to your dentist is the best idea.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top