Check This Out Post Your Desktop

faordg.jpg

Link to wallpaper please ? :P
 
Capture.png


Can anyone guess why my friends list is over the bottom right?

If you find out, dont post it here
 
Capture.png


Can anyone guess why my friends list is over the bottom right?

If you find out, dont post it here

Inappropriate for eGO names or something? And that is a messy desktop. Too many icons. Yuck. Nice background, though. Sort of. I don't like any Shepards except the one I made. And my brother's. Lol. He meant to make one look like Ron Pearlam (or whatever, Hell Boy), but it looks more like Seth Rogen. LOL
 
Inappropriate for eGO names or something? And that is a messy desktop. Too many icons. Yuck. Nice background, though. Sort of. I don't like any Shepards except the one I made. And my brother's. Lol. He meant to make one look like Ron Pearlam (or whatever, Hell Boy), but it looks more like Seth Rogen. LOL

Lol, no its an annoying little... its something i can remove, but is just to time consuming
 
desktop_082010.png


I use the RocketDock, too. I changed the font to the "TF2 Build". Also my desktop backgrounds rotate every 5 minutes.
 
Last edited:
acd8xj.jpg

:)
Oh, audition is still there XD
I forgot to uninstall.
I try most EVERY free game that has more than 100 players
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top