- Joined
- Apr 19, 2009
- Messages
- 1,916
NOOO!! Oh, wait! I just remembered it is time for me to take a week's vacation from TF2 
See you all on Teu Fort!!!

See you all on Teu Fort!!!

I would like to purchase a KingDom token, please.
Updated to here. Also: I'm officially waiting for someone to dominate naku and crush everyone's hopes and dreams.

Dominate him, then give his points to Naku.

Updated to here. Also: I'm officially waiting for someone to dominate naku and crush everyone's hopes and dreams.

Done. it's represented as an asterisk beside your points.
Updated to here. Also: I'm officially waiting for someone to dominate naku and crush everyone's hopes and dreams.
id like to buy the spy's name
and his price
I have a feeling it starts with an F.
I have a feeling it starts with an F.
This purchase was very "risky".

ZING!
you should have done that before![]()
I think you should make me the TF2 king.
give me back my avatar...and just cus ur and admin u think you can have a bigger avatar D=