Bounty of the Kings

NOOO!! Oh, wait! I just remembered it is time for me to take a week's vacation from TF2 :P
See you all on Teu Fort!!!
 
I would like to purchase a KingDom token, please.


Done. it's represented as an asterisk beside your points.


Updated to here. Also: I'm officially waiting for someone to dominate naku and crush everyone's hopes and dreams.
 
Updated to here. Also: I'm officially waiting for someone to dominate naku and crush everyone's hopes and dreams.

Aw Dread, don't be like that :mellow: Naku has 35 points now, it won't be funny if he got dommed now. And I bet people who gives him points won't be a happy camper either :(


Dominate him, then give his points to Naku.

that's more like it :)
 
Last edited:
Hey naku_vamp, if you're reading this: you have enough points to purchase the Spy King's name!
 
it confused me so much XD i looked at the tread and i was like "wait...i didnt say that...wait...THATS NOT ME whats going on here"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top