Dualy's Recent Works Gallery

Duality

The Dualyist of Dualys
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
4,096
I figured it's been awhile since I posted any work I've been doing, so here's a few things I've been working on lately. Some you may recognize others you may not. Also some are still WIP (work in progress) or just quick side projects, feel free to comment or criticize.


Day of Defeat Source Realism Header:
Far Depth of Field

realism_new_lrg.png


Near Depth of Field
realism_new2_lrg.png



Larger version of the current Squad Rush Tourney header:
squadrush_tournament_lrg.png


ego_mod_gallery.png



Larger version of my current sig, just a quick side project... I might go back and do it up all nice and fancy.
dual_lms_sig_lrg.png



One quarter size of a one sheet (early WIP) for my friend's band.
darkness_falls_25.png



One of many different vector configurations, again early WIP
darkness_falls_vec_gallery.png



Just messing around with a cat for Matt with Cat, just a quick side project and WIP
mattcat_avatar_lrg.png



newsletter_sam500.png



Small version of a Zazzle store image, dont bother trying to print it on something... its too small.
ego_wingshield_half.png



Small version of the DoD:S Realism Map, new version coming soon for Campaign #2
dod_realism_map_test2_600.png



A larger version of the infamous "Noxx Math" sig:
noxx_math_gallery.png




More to come...​
 
Awesome job Dualie, I especially like first Day of Defeat Source Realism Header picture and eGO Zazzle store image.

Keep it coming :)
 
The DoD headers look amazing and I love the text on the Mod image (oooo shiny!). That's some really nice work!
 
Awesome job Dualie, I especially like first Day of Defeat Source Realism Header picture and eGO Zazzle store image.

Keep it coming :)

I agree, once again some great art you've done, the two V-FIN mentioned are also my favorite :P

Would you be willing to release the .pdf files (if you're using Photoshop) of the images? It would be great to look at and to learn from
 

Latest posts

Back
Top