I figured it's been awhile since I posted any work I've been doing, so here's a few things I've been working on lately. Some you may recognize others you may not. Also some are still WIP (work in progress) or just quick side projects, feel free to comment or criticize.
Day of Defeat Source Realism Header:
Far Depth of Field
Near Depth of Field
Larger version of the current Squad Rush Tourney header:
Larger version of my current sig, just a quick side project... I might go back and do it up all nice and fancy.
One quarter size of a one sheet (early WIP) for my friend's band.
One of many different vector configurations, again early WIP
Just messing around with a cat for Matt with Cat, just a quick side project and WIP
Small version of a Zazzle store image, dont bother trying to print it on something... its too small.
Small version of the DoD:S Realism Map, new version coming soon for Campaign #2
A larger version of the infamous "Noxx Math" sig:
More to come...
Far Depth of Field
Near Depth of Field
Larger version of the current Squad Rush Tourney header:
Larger version of my current sig, just a quick side project... I might go back and do it up all nice and fancy.
One quarter size of a one sheet (early WIP) for my friend's band.
One of many different vector configurations, again early WIP
Just messing around with a cat for Matt with Cat, just a quick side project and WIP
Small version of a Zazzle store image, dont bother trying to print it on something... its too small.
Small version of the DoD:S Realism Map, new version coming soon for Campaign #2
A larger version of the infamous "Noxx Math" sig:
More to come...




















