- Joined
- Jul 12, 2009
- Messages
- 1,209
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF5yTLzWyBU[/ame]
Okey, you can't say this guy doesn't know anything about getting a six-pack..because he has a great body. Listen to him. Many others who have posted on this thread says the same thing. But he explains more. Enjoy.
Edit : I also want to say that.. If you wanna build the whole body aswell (like, have a great chest, good ceps, shoulders etc and a six-pack)..you should not start getting a six-pack. Because when you are building muscles, you need to eat much and very much carbohydrates and protein. When you do so, you will put much weight on, and your six-pack may disappear. I'm training fitness alot, and my tip is: Eat much carbo + protein while you're training fintess/mucles..then like 1-2 months before the summer vacation, you stop eating carbo and protein and start carbo training. Carbo = Intensive training for 30 min (Running fast, bicycling fast or something like that) and you also do crunches. You should also continue your body training, or you might loose muscles. This may been seen as trolling the thread
but yeah, can't help it.. I love training fitness.
Okey, you can't say this guy doesn't know anything about getting a six-pack..because he has a great body. Listen to him. Many others who have posted on this thread says the same thing. But he explains more. Enjoy.
Edit : I also want to say that.. If you wanna build the whole body aswell (like, have a great chest, good ceps, shoulders etc and a six-pack)..you should not start getting a six-pack. Because when you are building muscles, you need to eat much and very much carbohydrates and protein. When you do so, you will put much weight on, and your six-pack may disappear. I'm training fitness alot, and my tip is: Eat much carbo + protein while you're training fintess/mucles..then like 1-2 months before the summer vacation, you stop eating carbo and protein and start carbo training. Carbo = Intensive training for 30 min (Running fast, bicycling fast or something like that) and you also do crunches. You should also continue your body training, or you might loose muscles. This may been seen as trolling the thread
but yeah, can't help it.. I love training fitness.
Last edited:
























