FireFall

InkSix

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,833
http://www.firefallthegame.com/

Go to the website and watch the gameplay trailer. This game looks like great fun. Lead designer behind Tribes is working on it too. It'll be free to play, released at the end of 2011, and I can't wait. The developer promises they are going to make sure they don't offer anything through micro-transaction that cripples the skill-based action shooter mechanics. The game is not an MMO, as the developer says.
 
Much of the same 10min video showing game play, but these have a commentator from PAX. I like the sound of the dynamic missions. Sounds like what Guild Wars 2 is promising, except with guns!

[ame]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-10-firefall/704198[/ame]
[ame]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-10-firefall/704196[/ame]
 
Borderlands wannabe.

Borderlands was a four player instanced world. This isn't instanced and will have hundreds of people playing at the same time.

So, no. It's not. And thank goodness. I thought Borderlands was %$#@ boring.
 
I got to see some game play at PAX, it looked like a ton of fun. I signed up for the beta. Really looking forward to it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top