- Joined
- Jun 21, 2010
- Messages
- 520
ME!!!!!!!
PC is ordered, Processing and on the way.
il list specs at the bottom.
FIRST:
http://source.ncix.com/lp3/lp3_sweepstakes/ca/index.html
Spent 1750+250$ this month on NCIX stuff, So I get 50 free entries, bringing total to 250 Entries
, hope I win something
that ARES would look mighty nice 
anyway, I will post pics and unboxing videos and whatever stupid things I can find XD.
SPECS
:
HAF X Case: 169$
X58 SLI3 MotherBoard: 200$
I7 950: 309$
Samsung DVD burner:15$ on Sale from 30$
Windows 7: 99$
MSI HAWK OC GTX 460 with Twin Frozr Cooler: 250$
850 Watt TX850 Corsair PSU:139$ with 20$ MIR to 119$
Corsair Dominator XMS3 3X2GB Triple Channel Memory: 189$ with 10$ MIR to 179$.
RaZer Lachesis Blue:39$
from 89$
Western Digital 500GB 7200RPM: 56$
1 Year Free RMA with Express Shipping : Free, cause im OSIM.
Anyone wanna ask anything?
IM HAPPY

PC is ordered, Processing and on the way.
il list specs at the bottom.
FIRST:
http://source.ncix.com/lp3/lp3_sweepstakes/ca/index.html
Spent 1750+250$ this month on NCIX stuff, So I get 50 free entries, bringing total to 250 Entries
, hope I win something
that ARES would look mighty nice 
anyway, I will post pics and unboxing videos and whatever stupid things I can find XD.
SPECS
:HAF X Case: 169$
X58 SLI3 MotherBoard: 200$
I7 950: 309$
Samsung DVD burner:15$ on Sale from 30$
Windows 7: 99$
MSI HAWK OC GTX 460 with Twin Frozr Cooler: 250$
850 Watt TX850 Corsair PSU:139$ with 20$ MIR to 119$
Corsair Dominator XMS3 3X2GB Triple Channel Memory: 189$ with 10$ MIR to 179$.
RaZer Lachesis Blue:39$
from 89$Western Digital 500GB 7200RPM: 56$
1 Year Free RMA with Express Shipping : Free, cause im OSIM.
Anyone wanna ask anything?
IM HAPPY















