How do you rock your mouse?

How do you rock your mouse?

  • Inverted

    Points: 35 8.5%
  • Non-inverted

    Points: 346 83.6%
  • Novint Falcon style

    Points: 8 1.9%
  • Other

    Points: 25 6.0%

  • Total voters
    414
HOW would you use inverted on a mouse? I mean... joysticks I understand, but a mouse? That just breaks my mind trying to imagine that!
 
any one else you the roller ball to shoot?
I used to do that on counter strike but its been awhile.
 
Non-inverted ftw. Can't stand Inverted... unless it's some kind of flight game... even then, I would pull out a joystick.
 
any one else you the roller ball to shoot?
I used to do that on counter strike but its been awhile.

I've done that before. It's the only mouse that works without a desk/table/good mouse surface. It actually works pretty well.
No, not really.
 
HOW would you use inverted on a mouse? I mean... joysticks I understand, but a mouse? That just breaks my mind trying to imagine that!
I'll try to remember that next time I'm on. I hope your brain doesn't implode when you view the awesomeness that is a visually impaired female gamer pwning with an inverted mouse :P (Okay, maybe I need to settle down after last nights LAN party, rofl)

Videos of people playing inverted or it never happened.

Seriously? I can't play unless my mouse is inverted. It took me a while to get used to rocket jumping though... It feels like I have to push the mouse kind of far for that :P

Inverted means that when you go down on the mouse it goes up.

Wow.
 
HOW would you use inverted on a mouse? I mean... joysticks I understand, but a mouse? That just breaks my mind trying to imagine that!
I'll try to remember that next time I'm on. I hope your brain doesn't implode when you view the awesomeness that is a visually impaired female gamer pwning with an inverted mouse :P (Okay, maybe I need to settle down after last nights LAN party, rofl).
tl;dr
Besides, when debating the finer points with APR, it's best to just go with "Your face is inverted."
 
Non Inverted is the only way to go for me, This may not be the current poll, but I didn't get to comment:P
 
Back
Top