- Joined
- Oct 29, 2008
- Messages
- 2,417
HOW would you use inverted on a mouse? I mean... joysticks I understand, but a mouse? That just breaks my mind trying to imagine that!

Inverted means that when you go down on the mouse it goes up.
Inverted means that when you go down on the mouse it goes up.
any one else you the roller ball to shoot?
I used to do that on counter strike but its been awhile.
Ew who uses inverted on anything other than a flight sim.
Sigged.
I'll try to remember that next time I'm on. I hope your brain doesn't implode when you view the awesomeness that is a visually impaired female gamer pwning with an inverted mouseHOW would you use inverted on a mouse? I mean... joysticks I understand, but a mouse? That just breaks my mind trying to imagine that!
(Okay, maybe I need to settle down after last nights LAN party, rofl)Videos of people playing inverted or it never happened.

Inverted means that when you go down on the mouse it goes up.
tl;drI'll try to remember that next time I'm on. I hope your brain doesn't implode when you view the awesomeness that is a visually impaired female gamer pwning with an inverted mouseHOW would you use inverted on a mouse? I mean... joysticks I understand, but a mouse? That just breaks my mind trying to imagine that!(Okay, maybe I need to settle down after last nights LAN party, rofl).