Favorite Game?

Major Winters

I made one post
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
18
What are your top three favorite games? (Can also be a series)

Mine are-

Halo Series 1, 2, 3, and soon Reach! xD

Call Of Duty Series

Grand Theft Auto 4 (All of the addons)
 
Little Big planet, Quake 3: Arena, and Team fortress 2
 
Half life series was an epic achievement for Valve, and its not even over!

Although i do wish they had a few nice cutscenes, and that gordan freeman spoke

I dont mind the lack of cutscenes, the story is told just fine as is, nor do i mind that Gordon doesnt talk.
 
1) Counter Strike Series

2) Call of Duty Series

3) (TIE!) Resistance: The Fall of Man Series and Assassin's Creed Series.
 
1.) DOD/DOD:S

2.) Battlefield: Vietnam

3.) Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

These are games that I would play (and still play) on a daily and nightly basis, mostly with friends which always added to the replay value.
 
k no to you all. for goodness sake what are your TRUE fav games? even from 98 or 97

PS1- SPYRO THE DRAGON! & Need for speed 3 HOT PURSUIT

PS2- Killzone Need for speed hot pursuit 2 (Underground sucks and so does the whole customizing your car genre of NFS), Gran Turismo 4, Grand theft Auto 3

XBOX- Doom 3, Halo, Morrowind

Xbox360- Halo 3, Crackdown, Gears of war 1 & 2.

PS3- KILLZONE 2 Red dead redemption, And perhaps kane & lynch (I don't care how bad the reviews from all the nerds are, that game kicks ass)

PC- Half-Life 2, Sven coop, Garry's Mod, Day of Defeat 1.3 and source, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripyat, BF2, Oblivion, Medieval 2 Total war


List>pwned
 
Last edited:
I don't have favorites overall, merely favorites in genres.

Action/Adventure: Too loosely defined. It's Castlevania and Monster Hunter(I like Freedom U better than Tri) at the same time.

Platform Puzzle: Portal.

"Bejeweled" Puzzle: Puzzle Quest, the only game I may have cared about for any period of time in this genre.

Shooter: TF2's the only one that's kept me interested long enough to play 200 hours, so I'll go with that.

RTS: DoW's kept me interested way longer than WCIII or SC. Haven't played SCII or CoH, though.

TBS: Advance Wars.

Stealth: Metal Gear Solid series, no question. If It was just one choice for this list, I would have chosen that series. Personally, 3's the best, then PW, then 2. Then 4 then 1, but they're ALL really good.

Platformer: None! Don't care about them, really. [Edit] WAIT. Super Mario 64.

RPG: Another loosely defined genre. WEWY.
 
Last edited:
ive got the most entertaining game ever

its called Real Life. sure the graphics kinda suck and the storyline could be better, but its a great game if you stick with it
 
FFVI, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Warrior/Quest IV, and Secret of Mana...I'm sorry...I couldn't leave SoM off! Gah I failed the rules of this thread!! /wrists
 

Latest posts

Back
Top