TF2 Inception

I'm glad they made the chick's voice played by the scout. That makes me happy.
 
I'm glad they made the chick's voice played by the scout. That makes me happy.

^_^ this :D

Also... how awesome would it be if the guy that made the 'Law Abiding Citizen' trailer did the same for this O_O
 
Last edited:
The movie was great but i thought this trailer was just meh.
 
After Inceptionauts, I don't think it's possible to have a better Inception trailer spoof.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWa1eiHPhKw[/ame]
 
Cake = Lie!!!

The movie was pretty good, but was confusing as heck!!!
Not to mention the *@(#$@#^ &@#(&*$(#@* #&$^@%! (censored for those who haven't seen it yet).
 
This is downright pathetic compared to Law Abiding Engineer. LAE set the bar high for this kind of parody, and this silly "I'll put voice to random animations that were already created for something else" garbage just won't cut it. And if he really did make these animations (It doesn't look that way, but I could be wrong), he did a terrible job.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top