Hi my father-in law has a problem with his computer could anyone help me out with this it has been a problem once before in which i just saved all his stuff and reinstalled the OS. I would like to not reinstall the OS this time. Anyone help me out? Picture is as follows and is IMO self explanatory
Needing opinions on what should be done.
I have defragged check disked even ran a couple of recovery programs to attempt to recover whatever might have caused this. Did a "revert back to last known good config" etc etc. Safe mode does not work either same error when i try that.
Needing opinions on what should be done.
I have defragged check disked even ran a couple of recovery programs to attempt to recover whatever might have caused this. Did a "revert back to last known good config" etc etc. Safe mode does not work either same error when i try that.











