So I decided to try something again, but now I can't move blocks into certain places I want.
Note: This is for the Insurgency mod.
Like here for an example.
Example 1: http://img835.imageshack.us/i/example1j.jpg/
Example 2: http://img824.imageshack.us/i/example2z.jpg/
As stated before, I can't move the block to fill in that gap....
Earlier it wouldn't let me compile, I fixed that, but now this? Seriously? Why does this program have to be so ************************ complicated? Its like the only damn program that gives me so many problems, they need to fix this or someone needs to build a better mapping program then this crap.
Note: This is for the Insurgency mod.
Like here for an example.
Example 1: http://img835.imageshack.us/i/example1j.jpg/
Example 2: http://img824.imageshack.us/i/example2z.jpg/
As stated before, I can't move the block to fill in that gap....
Earlier it wouldn't let me compile, I fixed that, but now this? Seriously? Why does this program have to be so ************************ complicated? Its like the only damn program that gives me so many problems, they need to fix this or someone needs to build a better mapping program then this crap.







...or mabey the one after that



