I'm about to rage today...

kYuKi

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,354
So I decided to try something again, but now I can't move blocks into certain places I want.

Note: This is for the Insurgency mod.

Like here for an example.
Example 1: http://img835.imageshack.us/i/example1j.jpg/
Example 2: http://img824.imageshack.us/i/example2z.jpg/

As stated before, I can't move the block to fill in that gap....

Earlier it wouldn't let me compile, I fixed that, but now this? Seriously? Why does this program have to be so ************************ complicated? Its like the only damn program that gives me so many problems, they need to fix this or someone needs to build a better mapping program then this crap.
 
There there, the next post will help you :)...or mabey the one after that
 
No reason to be that negative about everything, all you have to do to fix that minor problem is to make the grid size smaller. You can do this by pressing the - and + buttons in the top-left toolbar. Pic:

http://i.imgur.com/DrEBV.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top