- Joined
- Apr 23, 2008
- Messages
- 2,641
Mike Judge's material has... crumbled since Office Space.
King of the Hill lost its charm a year or two into the show for me. Idiocracy isn't something I'd go out of the way to see but I'll leave it on when it comes on Comedy Central if there isn't anything more pressing. But The Goode Family, in its 13-episode streak, was the most bland and unfunny thing I've seen on Comedy Central in a long time. AND THERE'S A LOT OF THINGS TO COMPARE IT TO.
I missed Extract at the recommendation of friends for the same reasons.
Well King of the Hell went on way to long. I'd say it have a good 5 or 6 seasons, but after that...there really wasn't much more that one could put Hank Hill though. I didn't see the Goode Family...on purpose. The show looked terrible. Extract on the other had I haven't seen, but I actually want to see it. I like Jason Bateman and would be game to watch him in pretty much anything.
The Animation Show is one of the best thing Judge has done, though it was in tandem with Don Hertzfeldt. The worst thing I think Judge is capable of is restarting Beavis and Butt-head, which is exactly what he's doing.
i really got tired of south park id say after the 1st or 2nd season. true, their material is fresh, but i just dont like the direction in it. when i heard bout the movie version of south park, i made sure to stay away from that. when i heard bout this movie, i watched the trailer & seeing how dumb it looked, i stayed away from it as well. now those guys did make a great movie w/ BASEketball.
Haven't seen BASEketball...or at least all of BASEketball. I've caught bits and pieces of the film over the years.











