
Title: Law Abiding Citizen
Year: 2009
Country of Origin: US
Director: F. Gary Gray
Story: A man attempts to bring down an unjust system after one of the murderers of his family got off on a light sentence.
Review: I like Gerard Butler, he is like Russell Crowe except willing to cheesy action films. This is the kind of film that takes zero time to set up the characters and delves straight into the action. The basic formula of the film is there is an action set piece followed by some dialog to set up the next action set piece. It's an alright formula and for the most part works for this film, but near the end both the the story and the action falls flat on it's face.
[5/10]
Sorry...when I say every movie. I mean everyone of them.
![]()
Title: Pok?mon: The First Movie
Year: 1999
Country of Origin: Japan
Director: Kunihiko Yuyama
Story: I want to be the very best, that no one ever was.
Review: I hated this one at the tender age of 11. That's right, my 11 year old self, who loved Pok?mon, could tell that this movie sucked. The story follows a rouge, misanthropic and sociopathic Pok?mon Mewtwo who concocts some crazy plan to take over the world. The plan fails and the audience is taught a lesson about loving one another or something...it's pretty sappy. It's really a terrible film and pretty much killed my young self's love for Pok?mon.
[3/10]


Grandma's Boy, just thought of it seeing Nick Swardson on tv
My Soul To Take by Wes Craven
The Great Race, evil villains should look to this film and observe Professor Fate![]()
The House that Drips Blood on Alex
Mirrors?
The lovely Bones
Really good movie in my opinion directer did a fantastic job
Have you reviewed Inside man?
Also, have you seen Heat and Righteous Kill? I think the director of Righteous Kill wanted to do a foil of heat for the end![]()
Gonna have to disagree with you here sir. Law Abiding Citizen was an amazing movie.

Title: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
[10/10]
Movie looked terrible, didn't see it.
The Experiment, recently came out. Interesting movie about the human psyche and natural authority and violence. But too short and all happens too quickly