Needs Faces for Portraits

BlackBird.

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
2,865
Hello....

uhm...:blushing: As some of you know i draw some times, i like to draw portraits of people, for example Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox. But I.... dont know who to draw anymore:blush:.

So does somebody knows or has a good picture from a famous somebody (I prefer to draw woman;)) Then post it here or give me a link.

If i like the photo you posted then i'll make a portrait of it and post it here:)

Hope you guys can help me, becaus i really dont know WHO to draw.

Thanks:thumbup1:

~Bird.
 
*Wants to start with drawing Hayden Panettiere but can't find his pencil* *Continous when found*

I found my fencil drawing her now:)
 
Last edited:
This is the picture:
naamloos2b.jpg


It actually looks way better on paper, becaus on the picture it looks like the right eye is darker, which is barely visible on the drawing. Anway she looks a bit like it?:P What you think?

Somebody got some more names (prefer good looking girls/women:P)?:P
 
You did very good, even though her face is a bit large, but very recognizable! Great job BlackBird
 
1275353613.mysterypenguin_furry_bust.jpg

I wanna see you go outside your comfort zone.
My request is that you try to draw the same head in your own style, because it seems that you're getting used to normal facial proportions.
 
1275353613.mysterypenguin_furry_bust.jpg

I wanna see you go outside your comfort zone.
My request is that you try to draw the same head in your own style, because it seems that you're getting used to normal facial proportions.

Hey, sorry I dont really know what you mean, maybe becaus im dutch and having a hard time understand english:P But.... why wouldnt this be my own style?

:O and @ PloxBox, the face is correctly, the distances are perfect:) Its just another picture then you show me, and she looks a little bit down on the picture, which maybe makes it look a little bigger:) Thanks for your request tho, it worked out pretty well.

Working on a new face now.
 
Hey, sorry I dont really know what you mean, maybe becaus im dutch and having a hard time understand english:P But.... why wouldnt this be my own style?

:O and @ PloxBox, the face is correctly, the distances are perfect:) Its just another picture then you show me, and she looks a little bit down on the picture, which maybe makes it look a little bigger:) Thanks for your request tho, it worked out pretty well.

Working on a new face now.

I think he's saying you should try something new, since you are always drawing faces the same way. (I dont know how you'd change it, but i think its what he's trying to say)
 
Hey, sorry I dont really know what you mean, maybe becaus im dutch and having a hard time understand english:P But.... why wouldnt this be my own style?

:O and @ PloxBox, the face is correctly, the distances are perfect:) Its just another picture then you show me, and she looks a little bit down on the picture, which maybe makes it look a little bigger:) Thanks for your request tho, it worked out pretty well.

Working on a new face now.

I meant not to just copy it, but draw it the way you want.
 
I meant not to just copy it, but draw it the way you want.

:O yes, I know what you mean now. But i think thats a bit more..... for the professionals. I'm still an amateur, I do this for only 2 months or something, so I'm happy if i can copy something in a realistic way, maybe later I'll make something "in my own style".

thanks for the reaction btw.

~Bird.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top