- Joined
- Jun 1, 2009
- Messages
- 2,865
Hello....
uhm...:blushing: As some of you know i draw some times, i like to draw portraits of people, for example Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox. But I.... dont know who to draw anymore:blush:.
So does somebody knows or has a good picture from a famous somebody (I prefer to draw woman
) Then post it here or give me a link.
If i like the photo you posted then i'll make a portrait of it and post it here
Hope you guys can help me, becaus i really dont know WHO to draw.
Thanks:thumbup1:
~Bird.
uhm...:blushing: As some of you know i draw some times, i like to draw portraits of people, for example Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox. But I.... dont know who to draw anymore:blush:.
So does somebody knows or has a good picture from a famous somebody (I prefer to draw woman
) Then post it here or give me a link. If i like the photo you posted then i'll make a portrait of it and post it here

Hope you guys can help me, becaus i really dont know WHO to draw.
Thanks:thumbup1:
~Bird.














What you think?