Well, I've turned to the helpful members of eGO Tech forums to help me with this one...
So I recently got Fallout 3 on Steam, installed it, and got ready to play it. After loading up the main menu, I click "New Game" and all of a sudden... the game ends. No error message, no error report dialog box, nothing. It keeps happening too, no matter how many times I restart Steam or my computer.
Not just with Fallout 3 either, quite a few of my games seem to make it to the menu, then suddenly exit for no reason.
Sorry I don't really have any more info than that, just games randomly ending. =P
Help appreciated!
So I recently got Fallout 3 on Steam, installed it, and got ready to play it. After loading up the main menu, I click "New Game" and all of a sudden... the game ends. No error message, no error report dialog box, nothing. It keeps happening too, no matter how many times I restart Steam or my computer.
Not just with Fallout 3 either, quite a few of my games seem to make it to the menu, then suddenly exit for no reason.
Sorry I don't really have any more info than that, just games randomly ending. =P
Help appreciated!














