A anomaly Forum Fiend Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 641 Nov 19, 2010 #21 I've messaged a few guys from europe to sign up and come to euro
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 Nov 20, 2010 #22 -Bloodshot- said: I've messaged a few guys from europe to sign up and come to euro Click to expand... Ok, great
-Bloodshot- said: I've messaged a few guys from europe to sign up and come to euro Click to expand... Ok, great
R racing88 Thread Thumper Joined Oct 1, 2010 Messages 1,023 Nov 20, 2010 #23 i will come there but i am bretty sure that i am drunk xD
R racing88 Thread Thumper Joined Oct 1, 2010 Messages 1,023 Nov 20, 2010 #24 but if its today its 20 not 19 day
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 Nov 20, 2010 #25 racing88 said: but if its today its 20 not 19 day Click to expand... Yes i know its the 20th A little writing mistake
racing88 said: but if its today its 20 not 19 day Click to expand... Yes i know its the 20th A little writing mistake