There's a Euro-Realism Novemeber the 19th!

BlackBird.

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
2,865
There's a Euro-Realism Novemeber the 20th!

Hey Hey,

So..... for all the complainers with complains like: "there are not enough euro realism" there is one on saturday the 20th! So show up and show DOD:S Realism Leadership that there are enough people to make more euro realisms.

Normally when there is a euro realism, only 20 people show up, and about 200 people are complaining that there are no euro realism's. So you guys better be there tomorrow:P,

8:00 GMT = England
9:00 GMT+1 = The Netherlands, Germany, Norway, Belgium, French, Spain, etc.
10:00 GMT+2 = Finland

See you guys tomorrow at the euro realism;)

~Bird.
 
Last edited:
Hey Hey,
Normally when there is a euro realism, only 20 people show up, and about 200 people are complaining that there are no euro realism's. So you guys better be there tomorrow:P,

and out of those 20 people only 5 or so are normally Europeans.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
haha What would we do without u blue? and your Politically correct Grammer Nazi :P

and yes Be there Cause If i believe your a Euro Member You will receive a PM stating be there or be square and a piece of cake :)
 
hmmm i will show there but i dont im drunk there or not xD
 
If youre from Europe (or around there) you better show up! We like to cater to our Euro-friends but when we get a bunch of requests for a Euro-realism and only have a few members from Europe show up it kinda feels like a wasted effort. :/ So tell your friends and then have your friends tell their friends and so on.
 
If youre from Europe (or around there) you better show up! We like to cater to our Euro-friends but when we get a bunch of requests for a Euro-realism and only have a few members from Europe show up it kinda feels like a wasted effort. :/ So tell your friends and then have your friends tell their friends and so on.

They don't have to be your friends, tell your enemies, tell EVERYBODY you know.
 
Blue Stealth said:
I hope you euros decide to show up to the euro realism this weekend. I will be counting how many of you show up to determine how often we hold euro events in the near future.

So you euros.... COME TO REALISM!
 
are we americans allowed?
whats the US time?
I'll be glad to join you guys

anybody is allowed. if the event happens to fill up, we like to give the European players priority though.

the event is at 3PM EST tomorrow.

-Blue
 
Hey blue i just realized something, if its 3pm EST and I use central time zone.... can i get there a little late because I end work at 2pm. Ill be there as soon as I can.
 
Hey blue i just realized something, if its 3pm EST and I use central time zone.... can i get there a little late because I end work at 2pm. Ill be there as soon as I can.

if there is room you can join at any time.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top