What map is better dust 2 or dust that one

radoslav

Rookie
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
51
I like dust 2 because it has better hidingspots and because it has better graphs. Why do u think that map is better?
 
Last edited:
I like Dust 2 more because there are more spots to pick (kill) people from, larger map in general, and have better experience with it.
 
de_dust, clearly! Its the only map I can get an amazing score but still manage to lose points.
 
I must say, this should just be a general poll that everyone can pick their fav map...

Although Mine Is HS! Im there every day....
 
beat me too it .

we should get a rotation server with nuke , season strike and soo on and ditch the dust 2 and dust servers

We've done that before. It started off well, then it started going downhill. Just like Italy, Zombie Escape, Italy, NightFever, and Inferno.
 
Nightfever was still starting up :(

Never got the time to grow like Dust did. But now Dust looks great. I'll usually find over 15 players, over 20 if I'm lucky, and I prefer it to Dust2 and office. It's pretty cool when I need to get away from High school. Also, the server is getting noticeably cleaner, good to see more admin/member influence on the server.

So yeah, I like Dust better.
 
Nightfever was still starting up :(

Never got the time to grow like Dust did. But now Dust looks great. I'll usually find over 15 players, over 20 if I'm lucky, and I prefer it to Dust2 and office. It's pretty cool when I need to get away from High school. Also, the server is getting noticeably cleaner, good to see more admin/member influence on the server.

So yeah, I like Dust better.

I never see anyone on Dust, and if I do it's someone just filling it. I probably prefer Dust though, I just find it more of a fun map to play on.
 
I never see anyone on Dust, and if I do it's someone just filling it. I probably prefer Dust though, I just find it more of a fun map to play on.

Yeah, it's getting a pretty solid pub base at other times (Guess someone will have to get a Euro pub base following, wink wink nudge nudge). I never see you in game either :/
 
De_dust2 looks better but de_dust is the best if you know how to play it correctly you can take down whole teams on your own.
 
Yeah, it's getting a pretty solid pub base at other times (Guess someone will have to get a Euro pub base following, wink wink nudge nudge). I never see you in game either :/

I'm not playing as much anymore which is a shame, but I'll come back to playing more :P
 
Back
Top