Embarresment... or however you spell it...

i would rather kill the entire team lots rather than just kill the same noobs over and over, youve also got to realise this took like between 5 and 10 minutes, maybe even less, i think i joined after spray and ron. sorry to say this but dominations dont mean anything ;)

Very true. Seems like most of the time they are just something that happens in circumstance of normal play. Kinda like the other night when I was Dominated by somebody on Donner who was 8-42.
Kill 1: Normal kill in tank alley
Kill 2: I didn't see his nade
Kill 3: He shot me as I capped the German First flag
Kill 4: I picked up a sniper rifle in tank house and he came up the stairs behind me and shot me.

It's not like we were going head-to head as sniper or something, or even both running into field...most of the times these things just happened and you're like, "Lol uh...who did what?"
 
All I'm going to say about anyone who thinks they're hot stuff

If you can't do it on Allies then you can't do it at all.

Anyone can melt faces on Axis, more Allied screenshots!
 
I feel sad for those who got owned by panzer :P

a team movie would rock, maybe with some epic fails added in

just so i dont feel left out with screenshots, anyone got a better kdr while going all out attack than this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: dod_anzio0108.jpg Views: 5 Size: 85.7 KB ID: 3963
Thats a funny player name "a dude with balls*
 
Last edited:
picture.php


picture.php
 
Here: vvv

The ScoreBoard on the first picture or 2 means domination, some glitch with my hud.
 
Last edited:
Dominating Bole is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Anyone can do it!
 
hahaha, i remember you saying that during that game but yeah, agreed, this screenshot isnt quite as impressive but i think it proves that i can

Um ok.
Not to be a troll. but the oposite team has a K:D 160:260. Even I could dominate there whole team. :laugh:
 
Oh... Ok. I guess when I have time, I'll go through my other folders and get the good ones. The ones I posted were right there so mhm.

Lol I know you have 'em which is why I gave you crap about putting up (or even having saved) these screenshots. :P

What a strange analogy!

Probably got it from an episode of Family Guy that used it for something quite different...
 
Lol I know you have 'em which is why I gave you crap about putting up (or even having saved) these screenshots. :P



Probably got it from an episode of Family Guy that used it for something quite different...

Ahhh... Ok. Lol. Your sarcasm it always taken the wrong way
 
Back
Top