- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 2,019
i would rather kill the entire team lots rather than just kill the same noobs over and over, youve also got to realise this took like between 5 and 10 minutes, maybe even less, i think i joined after spray and ron. sorry to say this but dominations dont mean anything![]()
Very true. Seems like most of the time they are just something that happens in circumstance of normal play. Kinda like the other night when I was Dominated by somebody on Donner who was 8-42.
Kill 1: Normal kill in tank alley
Kill 2: I didn't see his nade
Kill 3: He shot me as I capped the German First flag
Kill 4: I picked up a sniper rifle in tank house and he came up the stairs behind me and shot me.
It's not like we were going head-to head as sniper or something, or even both running into field...most of the times these things just happened and you're like, "Lol uh...who did what?"





















160:260. Even I could dominate there whole team. :laugh: