Xbox 360

Shanee

Famous
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
506
hey guys,for xmas i got a 360.i wont be on for a little while like a week or so dont think i quit or something.
thanks,Silver.
 
I love the Xbox 360. I also like the PS3, but not as much. Obviously the PC rules over all. The Wii is also a nice accessory
 
have fun with your new toy...we're not worried though...DODs will draw you back in...you cant escape it...
 
Honestly the only thing I really like the Xbox for is the simple fact that for some insane reason they haven't made Halo for the PC yet. I mean $60 per year for xbox live + your ISP's prices + $60 per game just there your looking at no less than $120 for one month. Then add all the things Microsoft releases as wonderful DLC which of course you need Microsoft money for, and you can't just buy the amount you need you can only buy in increments of 500 last time I checked. But enough ranting enjoy your xbox! God knows I enjoy mine, Grand Theft Auto just wouldn't be the same on PC.
 
Honestly the only thing I really like the Xbox for is the simple fact that for some insane reason they haven't made Halo for the PC yet. I mean $60 per year for xbox live + your ISP's prices + $60 per game just there your looking at no less than $120 for one month. Then add all the things Microsoft releases as wonderful DLC which of course you need Microsoft money for, and you can't just buy the amount you need you can only buy in increments of 500 last time I checked. But enough ranting enjoy your xbox! God knows I enjoy mine, Grand Theft Auto just wouldn't be the same on PC.

Well $60 for a new game $50 for a year of xbox live $110 the first month. Broken down to.. $4 bucks a month... Really $4 bucks a month is cheap...
Only thing I hate about xbox live is you have to buy an adapter for $80+ for wireless internet... Now that is a freaking kick in the family jewels...

GTA on PC is AWESOME (mods just make it so much fun)... If you have a controller. Playing with a mice and keyboard FORGETABOUTIT.
 
Well $60 for a new game $50 for a year of xbox live $110 the first month. Broken down to.. $4 bucks a month... Really $4 bucks a month is cheap...
Only thing I hate about xbox live is you have to buy an adapter for $80+ for wireless internet... Now that is a freaking kick in the family jewels...

GTA on PC is AWESOME (mods just make it so much fun)... If you have a controller. Playing with a mice and keyboard FORGETABOUTIT.

New X-Boxs come with the wireless adapter built in!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top