You know about that Realism wallpaper....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
6,556
Well i now have a computer class and will be able to work on it. So there is no need for fear because it will be done! I could have it at the end of this week maybe sooner. I will post the link on this thread so be sure to check back.
 
Well i now have a computer class and will be able to work on it. So there is no need for fear because it will be done! I could have it at the end of this week maybe sooner. I will post the link on this thread so be sure to check back.

Sweet. Maybe it will be done by Session 5. You on "Media Team time"or something?
 
Sweet. Maybe it will be done by Session 5. You on "Media Team time"or something?
nope lost my copy of photoshop due to a system wipe and cant find the stuff to reinstall it.
 
hmm i sense we should just close this thread since it is off topic and no one really cares about the wallpaper so i wont do it then.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top