You know about that Realism wallpaper....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i sense we should just close this thread since it is off topic and no one really cares about the wallpaper so i wont do it then.

Dutch the first thing they taught us in Troll School is "If you can't take it, don't dish it out" remember?
 
Ahh... Reverse psicology! When you say no one cares everyone suddenly does! Very clever.
 
its not that im not interested..cause i am...just saw a window of opportunity and took it...to give you a hard time and +1 my post count btw...
 
Dutch the first thing they taught us in Troll School is "If you can't take it, don't dish it out" remember?
I am not dishing anything out at all you are just being dumb. See this whole thread shows to me that i should not even bother being in eGO anymore. Where is the maturate here? Its fine if you do it in a event or in vent but on the forums where non eGO people can read see that eGO is not all that it is cracked up to be so they wont join. It pains me to say it but the CSS forums are better then this.
 
I am not dishing anything out at all you are just being dumb. See this whole thread shows to me that i should not even bother being in eGO anymore. Where is the maturate here? Its fine if you do it in a event or in vent but on the forums where non eGO people can read see that eGO is not all that it is cracked up to be so they wont join. It pains me to say it but the CSS forums are better then this.

I wasn't talking about just right here, right now, in this instance. Do I really need to go find the dozens upon dozens of threads you have done this to--to which I was referring as your "dishing out"???
 
I am not dishing anything out at all you are just being dumb. See this whole thread shows to me that i should not even bother being in eGO anymore. Where is the maturate here? Its fine if you do it in a event or in vent but on the forums where non eGO people can read see that eGO is not all that it is cracked up to be so they wont join. It pains me to say it but the CSS forums are better then this.

this is rich coming from Mr. CSB/CCSB or whatever your average response to peoples posts are, why dont you show some respect to the people that took the time to turn up to your photoshoot.
 
I am not dishing anything out at all you are just being dumb. See this whole thread shows to me that i should not even bother being in eGO anymore. Where is the maturate here? Its fine if you do it in a event or in vent but on the forums where non eGO people can read see that eGO is not all that it is cracked up to be so they wont join. It pains me to say it but the CSS forums are better then this.

Bro, you are usually the one, not usually, you are ALWAYS the one being mad sarcastic and being a 'smart ass' in like, every other thread you post in. Come onnn you can't even lie everyone knows we all kid around here.

No one bugs out on you my dude. Be easy. it's all love here, all in good E-fun. and everyone was just messing around. it's the internet. :biggrin:


Also, if I was considering joining the DoD:s division of eGO, I think reading this section of the forums would compel me to join even more. many lulz are had.
 
Last edited:
i have not posted a "smart-ass" post for a long time so i think that is invalid.

this is rich coming from Mr. CSB/CCSB or whatever your average response to peoples posts are, why dont you show some respect to the people that took the time to turn up to your photoshoot.
I have shown respect to the people who showed up and so far the ones who did have not posted anything to spam my thread and Brain i dont think you were there for it.
Bro, you are usually the one, not usually, you are ALWAYS the one being mad sarcastic and being a 'smart ass' in like, every other thread you post in. Come onnn you can't even lie everyone knows we all kid around here.

No one bugs out on you my dude. Be easy. it's all love here, all in good E-fun. and everyone was just messing around. it's the internet.


Also, if I was considering joining the DoD:s division of eGO, I think reading this section of the forums would compel me to join even more. many lulz are had.
E-fun? Smart-ass is not E-fun. Also believe me people don't bug out on me on the forums i have had many come on in vent and argue. I am not always being sarcastic or a smart-ass thats only on the forums i act this way.

I wasn't talking about just right here, right now, in this instance. Do I really need to go find the dozens upon dozens of threads you have done this to--to which I was referring as your "dishing out"???
Most of the time i do threads are right here right now. I dont always go back to the past. If i did well i would most likely would have been banned many months ago.
 
i actually was at the donner one (was there more than one?) where we had to all line up, and you took screenshots from spec.
 
Yeah I was at that photoshoot too haha

Also...

I am not dishing anything out at all you are just being dumb. See this whole thread shows to me that i should not even bother being in eGO anymore. Where is the maturate here? Its fine if you do it in a event or in vent but on the forums where non eGO people can read see that eGO is not all that it is cracked up to be so they wont join. It pains me to say it but the CSS forums are better then this.

I have shown respect to the people who showed up and so far the ones who did have not posted anything to spam my thread and Brain i dont think you were there for it.
E-fun? Smart-ass is not E-fun. Also believe me people don't bug out on me on the forums i have had many come on in vent and argue. I am not always being sarcastic or a smart-ass thats only on the forums i act this way.
 
Anyways, try to get it done in time for the Realism signups or something (man I can't wait!!!).
 
Let him do it in his own time. he's obviously doing it for free, so don't criticize the speed at which it's done. he'll get it done when he can/feels like it.
 
This thread has absolutely zero quality. You should all know (I'm looking at you especially, O's) the appropriate way to have a discussion on our forums. I'm disappointed to see this level of immaturity and bickering on display from some of you. If you're the one starting it, don't. If you're the one continuing it, stop. If you're NOT the one stopping it, at least don't add to it. There is a 'Report Post' button that I'd much rather you make use of on threads like these.

Come on guys, we can and should do better.

Waiting for that picture, Dutch, let us know when it's finished....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top